Aetna Customer Service Rep in Farnborough, United States
Req ID: 43770BR
Aetna International is a leading provider of internationalexpatriate private medical insurance and health management solutions. We haveover 1000 staff and growing every day. Our customer base is over 123,000members located worldwide; and we have more than 71,000 health careprofessionals and facilities worldwide in the offices in all the major regionsof the world .
An exciting opportunityhas become available to join our Client Services team as a Customer CareConsultant. We are looking for the right talent to increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficientlydelivering competitive services to our Individual, Corporate members and providersthrough a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable,customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies andprocesses.
Responsibilitiesof the role
· Deal effectively with theincoming post, emails and faxes in accordance with agreed time, quality andservice standards and KPIs.
· All queries and complaints tobe actioned and escalated as appropriate according to Complaints Procedure.
· Ensure you work to the ‘Rightfirst time ethos.
· Take a pro active stance withyour own development and training to ensure needs are met.
· Answer the telephone, making relevantsystem notes and subsequently pass calls to appropriate members of staff ifunable to deal with.
· Process individual applicationsand issue supporting documents in accordance with agreed time and servicestandards.
· Process individual renewals andissue supporting documents in accordance with agreed time and servicestandards.
· Assist with the production anddistribution of group and corporate member's documents in accordance withagreed time and service standards.
· Liaise closely with the FinanceDepartment in respect of payments received and ensure that all customer data isstored securely in accordance with Company and FCA regulations.
· Produce accurate informationwithin agreed time and service standards, paying specific and close attentionto detail and quality of work output.
· Ensure that filing ismaintained on a regular basis and in accordance with targets set.
· Promote the best image of theCompany through a professional manner, personal appearance and behaviour andadhere to Company standards and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with requirements of regional complianceauthority/industry regulator.
· Carry out any other ad hoctasks as delegated.
· Able to build rapport and effectivelymanage key accounts.
· Adheres to international privacy policies, practices and procedures.
Internally: Client Membership, Underwriting,Finance and Claims department.
Externally: Brokers, Underwriters and Customers.
· Previous experience in acustomer service environment, preferably in an insurance company, serviceprovider or health insurer.
· Organization and administrationskills to be of a high standard.
· PC and Database Literate.
· Excellent communication skills– verbal and written.
· Customer focused.
· Organized and able toprioritize.
· Ability to deal with high workvolumes.
· Pride in attention to detailand accuracy.
• High School graduate as aminimum.
• University/College degreepreferable or equivalent work experience.