Aetna Business Project Program Manager in London EC3, United States
Req ID: 39191BR
Are you a super-organized, globally-minded, results-driven project manager who creates successful behavior-changing health programs? Want to play a critical role in changing the way patients access their doctors worldwide? This role will have project management responsibility supporting an innovative new program, Virtual Health, or vHealth at Aetna International, which has demonstrated positive results in 2016 and is now looking to go from start-up to scale-up in 2017-2018. You will be joining a global team of project managers for vHealth that has responsibility for product and service strategy & design, technology stack build, procurement, launch and ongoing program evaluation and you will own the delivery of one or several of these aspects of the vHealth program, depending on the need and the fit with your skill set.
Fundamental Components/Job Description:
This is not a project management role that tracks and coordinates activities that others do – this is a true delivery and execution role. Proactively lead complex projects by setting and managing strategic direction and owning end-to-end implementation and delivery. Work with advisers and subject matter experts from all functional areas and regions to understand the business need and opportunity, set goals and objectives and execute activities accordingly. Identify dependencies and execute risk mitigation plans.
· 5+ years of experience managing complex projects.
· Proven success in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
· Strong track record of partnering across functional areas to drive results.
· Experience collaborating with globally dispersed cross-functional teams highly desired – willingness to regularly do early morning calls to accommodate time zones required.
· Excellent communication that spans project planning, written recommendations and executive presentations.
· Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
· Experience with vendor management and negotiations, health care and/or technology products, business operations, and/or digital marketing a plus.
Additional Candidate Information
· Desired locations are Hartford CT, New York City, Farnham, UK, and London. Other locations considered.
· Position would start as a full-time contractor with potential to transition to permanent.
Job Function: Management