Aetna Digital Experience Design Lead - 44551BR in London EC3, United States
Req ID: 44551BR
Digital Experience Design Lead
Aetna International is a leading provider of international expatriate privatemedical insurance and health management solutions. We have over 1,100 staff in18 locations around the world and growing every day. Our customer base is over700,000 members located worldwide; and we have more than 1,100,000 health careprofessionals and facilities worldwide in the offices in all the major regionsof the world.
About the Position
The Digital Marketing functiondrives and delivers digital solutions enabling a personalized and relevantconsumer experience with Aetna. The roles in this function are accountable todrive and support the channel strategy, operating plans, media management, anddigital asset support and management.
Apply strategic thinking and demonstrate awareness of business goalswhile striving for a highly usable and engaging end-to-end user experience.Define, socialize and implement best practices for user experience design,leveraging industry standards. Turn user experience ideas into practical,workable, testable concepts. Translate those concepts into recommendations thatachieve simplicity.Have a hand in all aspects of design (UI/UX Design, mobiledesign, website design, and brand design.) and have the ability to design for avariety of platforms (web, mobile, tablets, etc.)
Translate broad business requirements into detailed UI specifications, using a varietyof tools and documents, including: sitemaps, paper prototypes or wireframes,user interfaces, screen mock-ups and style guidelines. Collaborate ondocumentation of user types, scenarios and tasks, as well as conceptual modelsand process flows. Collaborate with a cross-functional team including: projectmanagers, designers, content specialists, site developers and IT leads toproduce final screen designs and user interface specifications. Review finalimplementation of UI projects to ensure proper execution of the user experienceand compliance with the specifications. Support the planning of qualitative andquantitative user research.
Drive the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usabilitystudies.Stay current on emerging industry trends and the competitive landscapeto provide insight on ways to improve usability and website functionality.Contribute to UAT process for all new site enhancements with Digital andcross-functional teams.
· Provenexperience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar roledesigning mobile, web, and/or other on-device applications.
· An onlineportfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centeredmobile design solutions is a requirement for application
· Proven yearsof experience successfully leading design projects from concept to delivery tocustomers
· Provenexperience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
· Experienceplanning, executing and reporting on usability testing of your design solutions
· Skilled invisual, user-centric, and web-based design with expertise in user-centricdesign process and execution
· Strongcustomer advocate and use that to design scalable, effective UX
· Demonstratedvisual design expertise; capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs andlayouts, and a propensity towards simplification
· Fluency inbest practices for mobile information architecture and design, as well asstrong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Familiaritywith the technical considerations needed when designing for the mobile devices
· Ability toprototype with industry standard tools or HTML, CSS
· The abilityto create high quality mockups and style guides
· The abilityto quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups quickly in a fast-paced,iterative environment
· Demonstratedability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellentcommunication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Passion fordefining, articulating, and integrating the role of design within anorganization
· Experience with creating complex, user-centricwebsites.
· Familiarity with web and mobile technologies andtheir impact on both work practices and the feasibility of solutions.
· Project management skills including: scopedefinition, deadlines, stakeholder management and corporate accountability.
· Experience with the user-centered design (UCD)process and experience in designing transactional applications.
· Solid understanding of information architecture,mastery of user interface design and strong visual design sensibility.
· Proficiency in industry tools, such as: AdobeCreative Suite, Visio or Axure.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonalcommunication skills.
· Interactive agency experience.
· Experience within Healthcare, major consumerbrand or large corporate environment.
· Experience in or knowledge of websitedevelopment or coding.
· Experience working with mobile devices andtechnologies, including: iOS, Android, iPad.
Job Function: Marketing