Aetna B2B Marketing Analytics Lead in Boston, Massachusetts
Req ID: 56973BR
Leads B2B Marketing Analytics using data& in-depth analysis to accelerate plansponsor revenue growth through both acquisition and retention across all business segments.
· Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
· Engage with commercial & marketing stakeholders on a daily basis to identify opportunities to implement data science solutions
· Translate business problems into analytical solutions by selecting appropriate models based on business objectives, data limitations, confidence requirements
· Build& maintain deep understanding of the business environment and the key drivers of business growth
· Responsible for developing B2B campaign targeting strategy based on campaign objectives and available data
· Responsible for B2B campaign analysis and producing recommendations on personalization, cadence, sequencing, channel, and other optimizations
· Work with business partners to develop learning plans and design specific testing methods to answer those questions
· Build and maintain KPI framework to help set appropriate campaign goals
· Present compelling data-driven recommendations to senior staff and internal clients.
· Mentor more junior team members.
· Review work of more junior team members.
· Autonomously leads the client relationship.
· Consult on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an advanced understanding of business strategy as well as relevant analytics methods.
· Minimum 7 years total business experience
· 4+years of business experience leading analytics initiatives with track record of business impact
· 3+years experience programming using R, Hadoop, or Python
· 2+years of team management experience
· Demonstrates proficiency in mathematical analysis, machine learning, and predictive modeling with in-depth specialization in some areas
· In-depth knowledge of targeting, segmentation, and campaign analysis methodology
· Extremely proficient in using advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
· Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
· Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
· Healthcare sector experience preferred
· B2B sector experience preferred
· Digital advertising / marketing data analysis experience preferred
· Bachelors required, Masters or PHD preferred.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Job Function: Data & Analytics
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.