Aetna UX Researcher & Strategist in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 55471BR
bswift, an Aetna portfolio company, is a Chicago-based technology company that provides industry-leading benefits administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. We are currently looking for a UX Researcher & Strategist to join our team in our Chicago, IL location.
Position Summary: In addition to creating and collaborating with the Human-Centered Design and Development team, you ll be working alongside other designers, developers, and product managers. At the most foundational project, product, and human-centered level, the UX Researcher & Strategist will ensure the user is always at the forefront of the design process.
· Expert knowledge of human-centered interface design processes, methodology and UI best practices.
· Demonstrated skills creating process flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables.
· Ability to take on complex problems and arrive at simple solutions, matched with the communication skills to talk through and present solutions with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Experience conducting or managing usability tests to validate design.
· Demonstrated understanding of designing across platforms/devices.
· Ability to lead the design of large, complex systems of interactions.
· Experience building prototypes in Axure or InVision.
· Bachelor s Degree in Design, User Experience, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent work experience.
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2016 and 2016, as well as one of the Nation s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we d love to hear from you!
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Job Function: Product & Marketing
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.