Aetna Sales Support Consultant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Req ID: 51423BR
To manage Aetna s sales,service, and retention efforts for global products in an assigned region toachieve profitable growth and earnings targets. To manage operational goals andmaximize efficiencies.
Supports the entire planinstallation task for all new group business as well as large case renewalsthat lead to the achievement of customer satisfaction; both externally withclients and brokers, and internally with Sales and Account Management.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include butare not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Collaborates with team members & manages the entire case installationprocess for all new group business and large renewals, and ensure theintegration of client s and Aetna s internal organizations, ensuring a smoothinstallation.
• Be able to administer and prioritize workloads effectively.
• Develops a mutually rewarding working relationship with variousclient contacts by providing excellent customer service which improvescustomer/member satisfaction and renewal of cases.
• To be actively involved in broker/client meetings related to planinstallation, and build client/broker s expectation on delivery timelines.
• Manage potential disputes and service failures during planinstallation to minimize impact on the client and the broker and reputationdamage to the Aetna brand.
• Help in the user testing of systems which are applicable to salesand account management functions.
• Develop strong relationships with internal business partners(Underwriting, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Client Services Staff, AccountManagers).
• Supporting Sales and Account Manager to ensure that all data ismaintained in an up-to-date and accurate manner in Salesforce.com. for all soldnew group business and for all large case renewals.
• Collaborates with sales and account team members on more complexissues to ensure client s needs are met from a product/service perspective.
• Collaborates cross-functionally to identify, implement and monitorthe customer s service efficiencies.
• Follows through on outstanding issues to the point of resolution.
• Integrates technology to maximize customer and member satisfactionand efficiencies.
• Acts as point of escalation for broker and client contacts in theabsence of the dedicated account manager or Salesperson during the installationprocess.
• Compliance gate-keeper for the Sales and Account Management team.Shares internal legislative updates to the wider team and coordinates centralrepository for key information/instructions.
• 2-3 years experience of working in a Sales Support or similarrole.
• Health insurance industry or customer service experiencepreferred.
Education and Certification Requirements
College courses orequivalent experience.
Additional Information (situational competencies, skills, worklocation requirements, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently.
• Problem solving skills.
• Well organized.
• Strong verbal and writtencommunication skills.
Job Function: Sales and Service