Aetna vHealth Senior Product Manager - 49695BR in Hartford, Connecticut
Req ID: 49695BR
Aetna International vHealth – vHealth Senior Product Manager
Are you a super-organized, globally-minded, results-driven technology product leader who creates successful health care products and systems? Want to play a critical role in changing the way health care is delivered worldwide? vHealth by Aetna International is looking for a seasoned product manager to be part of our growing team building a better patient/doctor experience. vHealth is a game changer; bringing primary care to those who need it most, leapfrogging health systems of old. As the Product Manager for our virtual patient care technology stack, you will be guiding the design and delivery of the core technology system that underpins our initiative to deliver quality primary care and manage the population health of our members worldwide, including a patient management system that support our physicians, an engaging consumer-facing mobile application and website, and the internal data exchange and integration layer.
What you ll do:
· Be a key member of the vHealth business leadership team and a strong partner to the technology organization. Represent the needs of the business to the technology organization and vice versa.
· Contribute to setting of business and technology strategy for the program, by bringing your knowledge of the technology landscape, your innovative thinking and laser-focus on consumer engagement.
· Play the “Product Owner role in the Agile methodology for the product development, engaging a diverse team of business stakeholders in order to set the set the vision and priorities for the technology teams supporting our product, work with the Scrum teams in the traditional Product Owner role ( define requirements, manage backlog, etc).
· Be Product Owner for vHealth components of Patient Management System and vHealth App & Website
· Drive the product lifecycle: Manage global deployments of the product – identify business requirements for different geographies, set timeline for launch, guide testing and release, train and support business users of the system. Learn from global deployments, collecting data and leveraging patient and clinician feedback to improve the user experienceand maximize engagement rates and health outcomes. Manage the product roadmap including enhancements and the addition of new capabilities such as mental health, specialty care, wellness and disase management as we expand scope of clinical services being delivered over time. Work with the technology organization to manage product costs and vendor relationships.
· Communicate progress using analytics, roadmaps, and other management tools.
· Work with hyper-dedicated and passionate internal/outsourced colleagues located throughout the world.
What s required:
· 5+ years of product management experience with technology products. Experience with clinical delivery systems or other business-user healthcare applications very valued.
· Experience creating mobile apps, a fluency in consumer-facing design principles and consumer engagement required.
· Must have experience with Agile methodology.
· Experience partnering with design, UX, technical, and marketing teams for product launch required.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent communication that spans written recommendations and executive presentations.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth or “start-up environment valued
· Experience collaborating with globally dispersed, cross-functional teams.
· Up to 10% travel may be required.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
The Account Manager will have the opportunity work with colleagues from across the globe and learn about the healthcare industry from a multi-cultural perspective.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Job Function: Management