Aetna Community Lead Generator in Phoenix, Arizona
Req ID: 60160BR
Responsible for driving the generation of sales leads and health plan awareness by contributing to, executing and monitoring strategic plans which include community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars, outreach activities, and public relations programs.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
• Partners with sales teams to identify and prioritize key agencies and community-based organizations for engagement to support sales pipeline and promote health plan presence.
• Develops and maintains a favorable relationship with the surrounding community organizations. Interacts with the assigned groups and individuals to foster corporate visibility and to create a positive image of the company. Collects, analyzes and reports data on current and prospective membership.
• Contributes to the development of short and long-term strategies and targeted initiatives for community engagement and lead generation in their assigned geography.
• Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plan s sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan s presence in the community.
• Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events.
• Ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate.
• Maintains compliance with the marketing guidelines of the state laws and regulations. Determines type of event as defined by CMS and files events appropriately with CMS based on the Managed Care Marketing Guidelines
• Obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards, etc.) and ensures they are appropriately documented in sales management system.
• Delivers individual or group presentations to potential members.
• Exhibits behaviors outlined in the Employee
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
• 3-5 years of experience in event planning and community development building key contacts.
• 3-5 years of experience with Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously
• Strong organization skills, creativity and member focused approach
Communication - Public Affairs - Trade Shows, special events, Sales & Service - Strategy development
Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint
General Business - Managing Sales Relationships, Sales - Knowing Markets, Sales - Strategic Prospecting
Benefits Management - Interacting with Medical Professionals, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, Sales - Knowing Customers
Additional Job Information:
• Presentation skills
• Complies with all state requirements in the state where job duties are performed
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Product & Marketing
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.