Aetna Account Manager in Shanghai, China
Req ID: 58343BR
To manage Aetna s sales, service, and retention efforts for global products in an assigned region to achieve profitable
growth and earnings targets. To manage operational goals and maximize efficiencies.
Supports the development of strong relationships directly with customers and internal business partners that lead to the
achievement of customer satisfaction, profitable growth and earnings targets.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Participates in the implementation process.
• Develops a mutually rewarding working relationship with various client contacts by providing excellent customer
service which results in customer/member satisfaction, renewal of case and retention of customer or member
• Communicates with middle management levels (Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents) within an organization and
packages Aetna s message to effectively engage the client
• Integrates technologies to optimize customer interactions and maximize efficiencies
• Develops and executes a business strategy that is aligned with customer s and Aetna s objectives including profitable
revenue, membership growth and budget management
• Monitors on an on-going basis client s product lines and services to ensure client s needs are met. Seeks to optimize
customer interaction and provides recommendations based on client s needs
• Collaborates with account team members on more complex issues to ensure client s needs are met from a product/
• Follows through on outstanding issues to the point of resolution
• Collaborates with team members on case installation to manage the integration of client s and Aetna s internal
organizations, ensuring a smooth installation
• Develops strong relationships directly with customers, consultants and internal business partners
• Supports the customer s overall profitability objectives and helps with the financial management objectives
• Mentors account service representatives
• To take responsibility to always actively treat customers fairly (TCF) and support/ drive any TCF initiative
• Exhibits the following Account Manager Behaviors
Job Function: Sales and Service
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.