Aetna Policy Administrator, Singapore - 57283BR in Singapore, Singapore
Req ID: 57283BR
To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members and providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
Provide prompt, efficient data capture, prepare the required documentation, and member material to our members and Plan Sponsors.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
· Ensure timely and accurate processing of new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
· Perform quality control checks on processed policies.
· Maintain accurate customer records according to department policies.
· Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Brokers and other Aetna departments.
· Communicates effectively and timely to internal and external constituents
· Has proficiency of Aetna systems and is able to assimilate and translate relevant information on products and policies.
· Adhere to Best Practice Process, Service Standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements.
· Maintains Case tracking tools to meet constituents and business goals.
· Ensures that legislation and compliance has been properly adhered to with regard to Plan Sponsor and/or member activity (FCA TCF and market specific requirements).
· Research, respond and provide alternatives to inquiries from internal and external constituents to meet expectations.
· Ensure that products and services are aligned with customer s requirements and commitments are met.
· Solid Administrative experience (attention to detail)
· Some experiences in similar industry
· Strong MS experience
· Organized & able to prioritize
· Able to work with high volume
· Good communication skills – verbal & written
· Customer focused
Education and Certification Requirements
High School or equivalent diploma or above.
Job Function: Customer Service
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.