Aetna Account Manager (Centurion - South Africa) in South Africa
Req ID: 49740BR
To manage Aetna s sales, service, and retention efforts for global products in an assigned region to achieve profitable growth and earnings targets. To manage operational goals and maximize efficiencies.
Supports the development of strong relationships directly with customers and internal business partners that lead to the achievement of customer satisfaction, profitable growth and earnings targets.
Fundamental Requirements include but are not limited to
· Participates in the implementation process.
· Develops a mutually rewarding working relationship with various client contacts by providing excellent customer service which results in customer/member satisfaction, renewal of case and retention of customer or member
· Communicates with middle management levels (Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents) within an organization and packages Aetna s message to effectively engage the client
· Integrates technologies to optimize customer interactions and maximize efficiencies
· Develops and executes a business strategy that is aligned with customer s and Aetna s objectives including profitable revenue, membership growth and budget management
· Monitors on an on-going basis client s product lines and services to ensure client s needs are met. Seeks to optimize customer interaction and provides recommendations based on client s needs
· Collaborates with account team members on more complex issues to ensure client s needs are met from a product/service perspective
· Follows through on outstanding issues to the point of resolution
· Collaborates with team members on case installation to manage the integration of client s and Aetna s internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation
· Develops strong relationships directly with customers, consultants and internal business partners
· Supports the customer s overall profitability objectives and helps with the financial management objectives
· To take responsibility to always actively treat customers fairly (TCF) and support/ drive any TCF initiative
· 5+ years of Account Management experience with an IPMI
· Proven experience in acquiring & retaining business accounts for Individual & Group Medical Insurance policies
Education and Certification Requirements
· Bachelor s Degree in Business
· Excellent English communication skills, fluency in French/Portugese is highly desirable
· Highly self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
· Highly detail oriented
Job Function: Sales and Service